Today 12/22/2015 I have tried to log on to www.reveregas.com to make a payment and been denied access by my Kaspersky anti virus "object infected by HEUR:Trojan.Script.Generic".

On contacting the office advised "yes we have had complaints our IT dept has checked with our service provider who states everything is ok and there are no problems with the web-site".Advised to get round my virus software blocking!

After 30 years in IT I consider this the most irresponsible advice.Your IT dept requires to understand why these leading international virus detecting applications (Norton, Kaspersky) are getting it so wrong??

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Revere Gas. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Revere Gas to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Revere Gas other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Revere Gas?

Comments